As co-founder and director of YUJ CIC and XP-IT my job is to maintain oversight on project coordination, systems development, compliance, public advocacy and engagement and other key operations such as financial control.
I've over fifteen years experience as a lead decision-maker, company director, systems developer and administrator mainly in the micro (start-up), small, social and community (charitable) enterprise sectors.
With some of my work now reaching the public eye, I am used to fielding and responding to both support and criticism.
YUJ.IT is a fascinating opportunity to shape the political, social, economic and philosophical landscape together and make a positive impact on the choices we make in complimentary health, technical and vocational education and wellbeing.
Specific Technical Skills
- Expert knowledge of systems and network administration for Linux, POP and IMAP mail, Apache, Tomcat, Geoserver and SQL database servers etc.
- Expert knowledge of API's from all the
usual suspects: Google, Twitter, Facebook, Microsoft, Apple Developer and Amazon.
- In-depth knowledge of many popular web packages (Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress, CiviCRM, Wiki, Concrete5, phpList, OSCommerce, Zen Cart and many others)
- Knowledge of network and system security issues
- Knowledge of Git and other version control systems